This week went much smoother. Because of some things behind the scenes, the hospital was running right on time (first week this has happened). Our appointment was at 1:00 and we were back on the road traveling home at 5:30. It was wonderful! Eliana did great. She ate some of her favorite goodies and slept right next to me as I cuddled her. The doctors advised me how to use some medicine to help some of the side effects of not eating, nausea etc. It seems to be working this week! Roberto and Rob went to Dick’s Sporting Goods to shop and purchase some shin guards for the upcoming soccer season. They had just enough time to play some games at Game Works. My dear friend Holly dropped by to give me the most delicious cookies to pass out the hospital staff. She sure made me look good in front of them. Big thanks Holly.
Please continue to pray for Eliana’s complete healing. Some of her blood levels have been a little low but not too bad. If they get too low, she cannot have her chemo treatment that week or the doctors will have to reduce the amount of medicine. Please pray that her sweet little body can handle chemo and that her levels stay ok. All of this is difficult but I am asking God to help me keep my eyes on the big picture, which is healing my precious gift, Eliana.
Anything is possible if you have faith. Mark 9:23
Love you back more,
Mary Beth






6 comments:
Love you guys SO much!! Had so much fun hanging with you last weekend and already miss you way too much!!
Eliana is my hero!!
Love, hugs and FROG!
Sarah
So thrilled that Eliana is eating much better this week! Know that takes a little stress off ya. Claire can't wait to visit Roberto and Eliana again.
OK. This post made me cry. She is such a precious gift. And you truly are surrounded by so much love - it is breathtaking. I pray for her body to remain strong so she can continue along this path toward healing.
Peace and Hugs,
Becca
julie dave olivia downey We truly love you guys and praying every day morning and night I have been working on some wigs and hats can you call me and tell me i know her head is 19 and half but does she have favorite style hat or just what ever will work i an gonna get the hair tommorrow would you like it curly please call me 396-6134 love you guys julie olivia downey
Continuing the prayers for sweet Eliana and your entire family!! I love the rock star pic!! Miss you!!
Robyn & Gabriella
I am overwhelmed by the support, love, and faith you are surrounded by and filled with. As you know, this hits so close to home for me...and I just wish we lived closer. Eliana is just as precious as the first time we met her...sooo sweet.
God has AMAZING things in store for her, and is using her powerfully already to bring people together. Roberto looks so great, too! It's awesome to see his smiling face!! Benjamin will enjoy seeing his picture tomorrow. I am praying for you guys, we love you so very much, and we hope to come to see you soon. Here's a verse that has carried me through the past year:
Psalm 27: 13-14 "I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait for the Lord. Be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord."
You are beautiful inside and out. I'm blessed to call you friend. I miss you terribly, but will see you soon.
Julie Pitts and family
Post a Comment