This update is going to be very short and sweet this week.
There are two chemo treatments that are quicker because Eliana only receives one of her two chemotherapy drugs. This week was that cycle so we were only at the hospital for three hours! Yeah!! Next week for her sixth chemo treatment will be the same as this week. Chemo with number seven, Dr. Hummel says, we will be getting back to the grind. He also said this week that Eliana looks great!
A couple thank you's:
St. Al's Moms Group ROCKS! Jennifer brought delicious homemade stuffed shells. Marisa made us yummy Italian Lasagna. We even had a Taco Night brought to us by Michelle. Thank you so much!
Our dear friend and neighbor, Lori, dropped by with a surprise goody bag! I really enjoyed catching up with her!
A huge shout out to my mom, aka Grandma, thank you so much for helping me Spring Clean in February! She is a cleaning machine and really made our home super organized and I have a lot to learn from her. She is the BEST!
Last weekend, our family enjoyed a fun afternoon with my brother, Bryan and his family at the Kosair Shrine Circus. We had a blast! Roberto and Eliana could not take their eyes off the action. Roberto loved the Extreme Motorcycle Extravaganza and Eliana loved the performing puppy dogs and all their tricks.
Eliana and Roberto proudly wearing their Shriner fez's!
Roberto getting ready to go out and play in this week's 6 inches of snow!!
Roberto and Papa made a snow fort

6 comments:
Love being the first to comment! ha ha
Missed seeing you in person this week because of our Louisville blizzard! I am ready for summer!
Always praying for Eliana and your whole family!
Love you!!
Love the pictures!!!! Ellie, keep up the good work. I love you Sherwoods.
I'm so glad Eliana is doing well!! I am continuing the prayers!!
Hugs & Prayers,
Robyn
Mary Beth ~ I am happy to hear things are going well. As usual, I am grateful for the pictures! Love the one of Roberto in his snow outfit. So cute! And I think I might need to get a Smart Cycle for myself! Continued prayers for you and your family.
Peace and Hugs,
Becca
Sorry I couldn't be there this weekend to hug you and your babies.
Enjoyed the pictures. My kids always loved the circus. what fun.
Glad Eliana is doing so well. Pray every day. Glad I finally figured out how to comment. Luv u
Aunt Janie
Hebrews 11:1 is hanging on Michael's wall. I swear they are destined to be together, NF and all. Your blog is amazing. I'm in awe of you guys and all that God has taught me tonight because of you guys. Hug everyone from us. MUCH LOVE!
Post a Comment