This is Sarah posting instead of Mary Beth. Tonight, my daughter, Sophie, and I were blessed to spend the evening with Mary Beth, Rob, Roberto and Eliana. I snapped a few pictures of Eliana and thought this one was too perfect not to share of her blowing kisses!!
It was so wonderful to hear Mary Beth talk of all the love, prayers and support her family has already received from so many friends and even people she has not yet had the opportunity to meet. I know Eliana is showing us exactly what her entire family would like to send to all of you!! And since a picture is worth a thousand words, I thought I would share this special little girl that all of you are hoping to come by the blog to see! She is such a happy, sweet and blessed baby! Keep holding her close in prayer!
Mary Beth loves reading your comments ~ keep them coming! We also added a way for you to receive future blog updates by e-mail in the sidebar (over on the right) as well as subscribe to the blog via various available feeds and blog readers.
Love, hugs and FROG (Fully Rely On God),
Sarah
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Besos (Kisses) from Eliana!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh my gosh! - she is so beautiful and grown up now. Just love the photo. I'm so glad that everything went well last week. Saying prayers for tomorrow. I can relate to the chemo routines. (Went through them with my Mom.) They are long but think of it as special quality time with your daughter. Don't forget to take care of yourself.
"Angel of God" is my most favorite prayer. Been saying it every night since I was a Kid.
"Love You ALL Back More"
Judy
Mary Beth,
Holly passed on your blog address to me and I am so glad you started this! What a beautiful picture of Eliana blowing kisses! We will continue to keep you all in our prayers!
Love,
Lori
Ellie, so glad your third treatment is over and you did so well. I love the new picture on the blog. You are so beautiful and happy. I love you so much (and Berto and Mommy).
What great pictures of Eliana and Roberto, especially the blowing kisses one. Eliana is such a happy baby! So glad to hear things are continuing to go well. Mary Beth and Rob, please make sure to take care of yourselves and each other through all this. Stay healthy and warm!!
Prayers always,
Lynda R.
Post a Comment